Admissions are given subjected to fulfillment of criteria and availability of seats, without any reference to caste, creed, class, gender and political inclination. Admission to Educon International School is a privilege and not a right. Right of admissions are reserved with the school management. The School follows transparent admission policy and is available on request. Generally the admission process includes obtaining application for admission, submitting duly filled application for admission form, random selection process and result, acceptance of admissions and finally paying fees as stipulated and submitting the required documents in original. For the ongoing academic year. Educon International School offers Admissions for Toddlers, Nursery, Jr. KG, Sr. KG, Grade I to Grade V and Daycare.
The admission of the pupils is subject to the availability and according to the criteria fixed by the Educon International School (Age, School Documents, and Remittance of stipulated Fees). The pupil must be introduced by his/her father, mother or legal guardian who must provide a file comprising of documents as listed in the section titled "Documents".
Age Criteria in years as on 31st July
The Admission process at Educon International School is as follows :
1. Admissions are given subject to fulfillment of admission criteria and availability of seats, without any reference to caste, creed, class, gender or political inclination.
2. Admission to Educon International School is a privilege and not right, Rights of Admission are reserved with the school management and school management can accept or reject any admission without assigning any reason.
3. Please read the brochure/Prospectus and other details carefully.
4. Affix and attach the necessary documents as given below with the Application for Admission Form.
5. Admission process- there are three stages of the Admission Process.
* Obtaining and submitting the duly completed Application for Admission form, Health Form along with Xerox copies of relevant documents.
* Assessment of the Admission form by the Administrative officer.
* Interaction with Principal.
* Random selection process through draw of lots subject to availability of seats.
* Paying of the fees as stipulated and submitting the required documents in original.
* Submission of the Application for Admission Form does not ensure Admission to the school.
* Admission decision will be conveyed to the Parents/Guardians.
1. Original/Notarized Birth certificate of the students as issued by the statutory authorities.
2. Photocopy of the progress/report card of the previous schooling year.(If any)
3. Four passport size color photographs of the child.
4. Health information form given by the School.
5. Self attested photocopy of address proof.
6. Passport copy.
7. Kindly provide complete communication details such as residence and office phone numbers. Cell phone numbers etc. Also provide two alternate phone numbers/ cell phone numbers of two of your friends/relatives. Please remember that these communication details are important in order to establish contact with your in case of an emergency. This information is kept confidential.
Admission to Educon International School will be confirmed only after.
1. Paying the stipulated fees, as mentioned within the specified time period.
2. Completion of required documents as listed in documents section.
3. In case any relevant information has been withheld deliberately the school will review the admission of the student.
Parents/Guardians will have to sign the declaration on application form for the Admission, which shall confirm financial commitments to the School; declaration that they themselves and their child will adhere to the rules and regulations of the school in force from time and that the school will not be liable for any damages, or charges on account of injuries sustained by the child during his/her stay at the school.
A. We have Admissions open for Toddlers, Nursery, Jr.KG., Sr. KG., STD 1st to 5th (ICSE) and Daycare.
|Toddler||2 + years by July 31st of the Academic year|
|Nursery||3 + years by July 31st of the Academic year|
|Junior KG||3 years 8 months + years by July 31st of the Academic year|
|Senior KG||4 years 6 months + by July 31st of the Academic year|
|Class I||5 years 6 months + by July 31st of the Academic year|
|Class II Onwards||Only on the basis of the School Leaving Certificate of the previous school|
A. Pre-Primary Section: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm
Primary Section: 08.15 am to 2 pm
A. Please contact School Office for more information.
A. The school follows the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) curriculum integrated with Education for Global Citizenship and has a unique teaching pedagogy we call as "Living School" implementing the Curriculum for Excellence.
A. One must obtain the School prospectus which includes Application for Admission form. The cost of Admission Form is Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Only), which is non-refundable.
Random selection process: Draw of lots will be done from the short listed eligible applications for admission to Nursery, Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten.
Admissions to higher classes are subject to availability of seats and as per the merit of the student.
Submission of the Application for admission form does not ensure admission to the School.
Admission decision will be conveyed to the parents / guardians.
A. Educon International School is promoted and established by Sant Gyaneshwar Education Trust, a public charitable trust established under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. Driven by Teacher, Visionary & a Leader Dr. Nikhil Wagh is all this & more. He's a mentor, caring benefactor & an acclaimed educationist, who has steered the fortunes of thousands of students.
A. State of Art Infrastructure which consist of AC Digital Classrooms, Library, Computer Lab, Music/Dance/AV Room, Auditorium, Sports Facilities, Safe and Secure environment , Canteen and Transport Facilities.
Optimal 20:1 Student Teacher Ratio for individual and personalized learning.
Unique Concept of Living School, a different approach to Teaching Learning Practices. It is an inclusive school.
Curriculum for Excellence having a right blend of curricular and co curricular activities.
A. Mrs. Vinita Khaladkar is the Principal of the school, who has 30+ years of experience in school education and she has headed schools of repute CBSE /ICSE boards. All the teachers are highly qualified having D.Ed., B.Ed. degrees and have to undergo intensive and continuous training in the pedagogy we follow. One of the schools slogan "Our Teachers make the Difference" is followed in letter and spirit, through innovations and quality assurance department and its programs we ensure that our teachers do make a difference in imparting the Curriculum for Excellence making our school a "Living School".
A. You may visit to school between 09.00 am. To 04.00 pm on Mon-Sat. During that time an office staff member will assist you.
A. Yes, we have a private School Bus/Van (RTO Authorized) transport facility made available to the students.